|Rev. Canon George Sinclair|
2. Adam is my Covenant Head by birth.
3. The Bible's teaching that we are "in Adam" does not contradict science or reason - it contradicts our individualism and self-centeredness.
4. Death follows sin. Death is a symptom of sin.
5. We do not need more rules - we need rescue - right rescue by God.
6. We need more that justice alone from God. We need perfect justice and perfect mercy from God.
7. Jesus is the true and greater Adam.
8. I am in Adam by birth. I receive Jesus as my new and greater Covenant Head by faith alone.
9. As my New Covenant Head, Jesus' obedience, life and standing becomes mine as well.
Father, help us to be disciples of Jesus, gripped by the Gospel, learning to live for your glory.