|Rev. Canon George Sinclair|
First, a shout out to a couple that their financial donation allowed this show to be aired, today. Our thanks to Piebe and Maryke Dejong for your generous gift!
Adam's Descendants to Noah
- Adam sought to begin the reign of humans, but he launched the reign of death.
- Even though death reigns, there is hope. Human beings are still made in the image of God.
- Even though death reigns, there is hope. God wants us to call out to Him for rest and relief.
- God stymied death for Enoch. Jesus Christ defeated death.
- God stymied death for Enoch. Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection dealt with your sin and mine.
- Only Enoch benefited from his deliverance. The benefits of Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection were always meant to be given to all who asked with humble faith.
- Enoch’s deliverance gave a glimmer of hope. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is God’s vindication of the person and work of Jesus as humanity’s true hope.
- “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes....” Romans 1:16
- Father in Heaven, please pour out the Holy Spirit upon me, and make me a disciple of Jesus gripped by the Gospel, living with hope as I live for Your glory. In Jesus Name, AMEN.