|Rev. Canon George Sinclair|
This broadcast talk is a shortened version of a sermon I first gave at Church of the Messiah. It was part of a sermon series though the whole book of Galatians.
- Please pray that at Good News In The Morning, we will preach “Jesus Christ crucified”, in such a way that God touches people hearts.
- For many Christians at a functional level, we act as if, “a Christian needs the Holy Spirit like a fish needs a bicycle”.
- Please pray that we will be so gripped by the Gospel that we will live in dependence on the Holy Spirit’s life giving power.
- Please pray that we will always ask, “What does the Bible say?”
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” - so every human being has a sense of being cursed.
- God calls out, “Humble yourself. Embrace the One who embraced your curse to make you right with me”.
- It was my curse, not His, that He bore on the cross. By faith in Him, the curse is gone, and I am blessed to grow as God’s very own as the Holy Spirit indwells me.