|Rev. Canon George Sinclair|
- We enter the Jesus Way one-by one, but we walk the Jesus Way with Jesus and one another.
- The preaching of the Gospel while preaching through the Bible, is central to the life of the local church and central to God’s plan to make the gospel known to every people group.
- Being made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ crucified does not mean I can now do whatever I want with impunity. I reap what I sow.
- Hell is not glamorous, Hell is real decay, decomposition and corruption.
- When we sow as the Holy Spirit leads, we will reap an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison.
- My private and my public boasting reveals what I believe saves me and gives me meaning, significance and worth.
- As I learn to only boast in Jesus Christ crucified, the world’s allure and approval dies, and my desire for the world and its approval dies.
- Salvation is not merely a helpful idea - God not only saves me, He actually makes me a new creation.